Hemp Wrapped Fiddlebacks - Rusticwrap Review & Photos

Thanks for the write up! And for the pics everyone! I do love the rustic wraps. In some ways I have sort of wanted to do my 13 month calendar, Jan 2021 - Jan 2022, with 13 different knife makers, but with it being an homage to Tolkien, I am wanting all of the makers involved to be Tolkien fans as well. With Andy being my closest friend in the knife industry, him having had a lot of Tolkien influences himself much like I have, and with him making so many models that could suit so many different areas of Middle Earth... it is very tempting to make it Fiddleback-centric, even if I could never afford all 13 models of Fiddlebacks I'd want for this project. And that would presuppose I could actually get my hands on the right 13 Fiddleback models to start with which the odds would be greatly stacked against me doing that. It's tempting to start the Calendar with the Protagonist, with Aragorn in Bree or somewhere in the wilds. End it with Sam and a Bushraptor laying on a tray of wildflowers overlooking a beautifully colorful garden... as I actually drew the Bushraptor out as Sam's knife when I drew it, thinking it a knife a gardener who loved to cook might carry. Then fit in a Rustic Wrap somewhere in the middle, somewhere in the shire.

Back