Here Comes One Of The Smallest Quantity Busse Combat Mil. Overruns. . . EVER!!!. . . Coming Sunday, June 11, 2023 At 9:00 PM Eastern.

Well that explains my fever and the voices in my head, but what about this weird rash? :oops:

Not to fret. We see this condition often. What you’re describing is nothing more than an allergic reaction to the ink used in printing the money in your wallet.

Fortunately the Busse Institute has been manufacturing remarkably effective cures for this, as well, for over a quarter century now. 😊

Arch, you’re suffering from what’s known as “trough separation anxiety”. No vaccine has yet been developed and it’s a bit of an epidemic in these parts. Though painful, it’s not a terminal condition. Symptoms will begin to ease once you’ve been prescribed a tracking number. A full recovery can then be expected in another two to five business days. 😉
cure is ''two weeks''

They told me on the phone, that its gona be that new logo with capitol BUSSE, If i knew ot was gona be this one, id probably not go with sterile.

I received my shipping notice the day before yesterday and my knife yesterday! Pretty frickin sweet!!! I love the look of the upswept point ,very stabby. Also it feels lighter in hand than I expected and of course the traditional ASH1 style handles are comfortable as can be. I true classic!!!

Back