Here is the Busse Combat Nano Fusion Knife Comparison picture.

Azula Gun Holsters

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
The nano fusion handle is very comfortable for a large hand and here is a picture comparing the three different nano fusion knives.

TOP TO BOTTOM
NANO FUSION BADGER ATTACK
NANO FUSION NATURAL OUTLAW
NANO FUSION FORSAKEN STEEL HEART
Ye169u3.jpg

NANO FUSION BADGER ATTACK
2NR6ASb.jpg

NANO FUSION NATURAL OUTLAW
AImwcZF.jpg

NANO FUSION FORSAKEN STEEL HEART - NUCLEAR OPTION
2ym9igz.jpg

NANO FUSION FORSAKEN STEEL HEART - WITHOUT NUCLEAR OPTION
xhM22YU.jpg

Last edited:
Cool and helpful postings. Thanks!
Are you able to post a comp pic(s) of a NF and an original Fusion on similar blade (or any blade, I suppose - purpose being the old to new takes on the handle style)?
Thanks!

How much for a sheath?
Go to their website - easy to use and clear pricing. Good quality sheath for the price. Very affordable and fast service. Attractive and straightforward and functional. If, however, you want heavy-duty thick/"substantial" grade of leather, ask for that and see what they say. What they use is not "cheap" - far from it as it is excellent quality - but it is not, and I imagine it is not intended as, a "heavy presence" grade of sheath leather. This is NOT criticism - rather, it is offered in assistance and as encouragement. I really like my sheath for my NFBA they made for me, but it is not my hard-core, heavy-duty wilderness "survival" sheath for my very real wilderness "thrashes." Would work fine on belt on trail, etc.

Back