Here it is, my latest addition

Eric Isaacson

Pirate
Here are the pics of my latest addition. Sorry I didn't get them up sooner but it has taken nearly all morning to wipe 1WB's fingerprints off ;):D

This first one is the pic Jerry took that sold me on it. :D

Good thing INFI is rust resistant cause when I come over to see that bad boy I wouldn't want my drool to hurt it.:D

Mark

Got my SH Steelheart Variant today! Thanks for leaving one for the poor guy that had to work on Friday ;) Mine has the straight upswept bead blasted blade, with the same handle as Eric`s. Also picked up a Killer B.

John

Eric, like you need another knife.

BTW, very, very nicely done!

Eric,

Congrats!! That's an extremely fine blade you've got there. I'm really pleased that these latest variants from Jerry are built along the lines of being fighters. This blade of yours is solidly in that school of design. Whoo-Hoo, fighters in INFI! :cool:

Yours in nuclea-really nice knives,
Greg

I used to think the reason I like to frequent the Busse forum is 'cause I'm a HUGE fan of Busse knives. But I realize now the true reason is you guys make me feel so normal and well adjusted in comparison in my own personal little "problem" with liking sharp and pointy things more than is normal(and healthy?:p ) That's the beauty of mental health, it's such a realitive thing.:cool:

Congratulations Eric. Of the new variants, that one is also my favorite one. Great minds think alike! :D

Now thats a mental picture. One of us in a soup kitchen swinging around a $700 Busse and having the nerve to demand more soup :D

AAARRRRGGHHHHHHH:eek:

That's the one Eric!!! Thanks for the different views:D

Looks like I might have to talk with contender soon as the tax man pays up;)

Awseome Eric!!!

That is my favuorite out of all the variant pics I have seen. Send it to me if you want and I will see how it handles the Australian bush...

I would ofcourse, send it back to you when I'm done with it...:cool:

Eric, that was a sweet piece. I liked how there is a place for thumb purchase when you choke up into the choil.

How did you get the lick marks off??

Mike

I guess I have to come back to your house this week to see that bad boy. You and Mark and I all need to go out for a burger or something.

Sweet Knife, Eric!
Do you get a new Busse every week? :eek:
You're not, uh, Married, are you?
(grumble, grumble, mutter, mutter...)
{What? Oh no, i always turn this shade of green at this time of night: it's the medication, really;) Well, that & the alcohol...}
INFI under-powered,
Climber

Back