• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Heretic Manticore E Bounty Hunter. Only out for pics. $680

Currently interested in a few different knives. Looking for a microtech sigil, custom knife factory t14 or t15, socom with carbon fiber inlays, Anax hand rubbed, msi carbon fiber, stitch carbon fiber, heretic hydra, and more. But all very rare knives. But I’m open to any trade if I like it i will trade. Or cash is also fine lol.

Currently interested in a few different knives. Looking for a microtech sigil, custom knife factory t14 or t15, socom with carbon fiber inlays, Anax hand rubbed, msi carbon fiber, stitch carbon fiber, heretic hydra, and more. But all very rare knives. But I’m open to any trade if I like it i will trade. Or cash is also fine lol.
Lol I have a sigil titanium and carbon fiber. Trm atom titanium. Microtech cypher mk7. Idk if I want to get rid of those for this. You're above 80s carbon dlc bowie money.

This knife will have the same tax. It’s definitly in my top knives list. But I’m open man just let me know what you’re thinking.

This knife will have the same tax. It’s definitly in my top knives list. But I’m open man just let me know what you’re thinking.
I was hoping you'd bite for the trade and just possibly sell the ultratech off. The thing I'm contemplating is if I do buy it cash, I'd rather get the 80s carbon fiber dlc bowie. Let me ponder on it. Can you send me the picture of the carbon scale please in the meantime. Thanks

That one is nice I’m just a huge Star Wars fan so this is a grail knife for me lol. If I did not have that Ultratech I would do the trade. If you’re willing to get rid of a sigil I’m all ears.

That one is nice I’m just a huge Star Wars fan so this is a grail knife for me lol. If I did not have that Ultratech I would do the trade. If you’re willing to get rid of a sigil I’m all ears.
Ok. I also have a ludt stormtrooper. I have to get one side recerakoted because the pivot screw came loose and turned scratching up that area. I just bought a makora 2 so that's why I'm trying to trade.

Back