• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Heretic, Protech, RatWorx

Knifegorue

Gold Member
I have 3 beautiful knifes that I am selling. I accept PayPal F&F or G&S plus 4%. Priority shipping is included on all orders. I have all original packaging for every knife. Every knife is like new and unused. The pictures uploaded aren't very good quality and do not serve justice to these knifes. I have more pictures and videos if needed. Best way to reach me is by email Kbrunner94@yahoo.com or PM Thanks for looking! As far as trades I am looking for Brend M2's, rare Daltons and Vero beach scarab's.

First up in the middle is a custom Heretic cleric S/N #12. Hefted stainless with satin top and stone washed edges on 1 side and 2 side is thick beautiful carbon fiber with flamed titanium screws! Flamed titanium actuator with polished top. Blade is lightly stonewashed 154cm completely hand ground tanto with a Gorgeous swedge! Clip is stone washed bronze! I honestly don't want to sell this one but I recently purchased a few blades and I need room. The knife is BNIB! $600 shipped!

On the left is a protech Les George custom. Limited first run #10 of 50. Stonewashed stainless scales with pearl push button, Ti clip and accented by a blade with DLC grinds and high satin flats. Comes with lanyard and Ti skull bead plus heavy duty sheath. Action is buttery smooth! SOLD which is an absolute steal for a custom beautiful tank!

On the right is a a Custom Rat Worx mini MRX with a high polished Damascus blade, green scales and all bronzed hardware. This is a very rare and gorgeous knife. Even better looking in person! Action is buttery smooth! $350 which is much less than I paid!
sqzIBmXh.jpg

Vi85uWZh.jpg

xzp9ISth.jpg

QSvRGihh.jpg

bx3FfR0h.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't get the chance to see how much that limited edition Protech Les George sold for and I'm terribly curious.

Back