Recommendation? Hess Whitetail

Status
Not open for further replies.

BP_

Platinum Member
Looking for a good sheath for my whitetail. Something that will ride high enough in the saddle but low enough in the truck. Natural materials only. No specific design idea, but I do need excellent retention wether it’s a snap closure or not. Anyone that can help?

Stock photo of knife for visual. My stacked leather is brown. Thanks in advance :thumbsup::thumbsup:

51AE07B0-B87C-48FB-A10C-CA2BAB22B3BD.jpeg

Or if anyone could point me in the right direction at least.

I’m surprised not even one response.

Are you willing to send your knife out ? If yes you might consider Horsewright Horsewright for leather. He makes great sheaths and lots of other stuff out of leather. You mentioned a saddle , well if you own a horse again check out horsewright !!!!

There is also a sticky thread here , makers and such of Bladeforum’s. Check out all the makers 👍

Reactions: BP_
Are you willing to send your knife out ? If yes you might consider Horsewright Horsewright for leather. He makes great sheaths and lots of other stuff out of leather. You mentioned a saddle , well if you own a horse again check out horsewright !!!!

There is also a sticky thread here , makers and such of Bladeforum’s. Check out all the makers 👍
I figured and assumed I’d be sending it out. I do love Dave’s work. I have a holster and a belt from him that I enjoy quite a bit. Not sure if his style would work with the guard that’s on these knives though. I think it might be necessary for a fold over strap, or some other sort of retention mechanism.

I will check out the stickies I somehow didn’t even think to check. Thank you for that reminder o_O:cool::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back