Hey brofus

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
Are you guys gunna be around the house this weekend? I need to bring you some of this homebrew I made. I brewed a pilsner that somehow became the perfect Summer beer. Everyone that's had a few so far says that it's AWESOME. I agree. It's not too carbonated. Kinda has a slight hint of grapefruit to it.

Now I don't know how it happened, this beer was supposed to come out to about 6%, but somehow it jumped up. I didn't measure the original gravity and final gravity, but I'd be willing to bet that this stuff actually weighs in somewhere around 10 or 11%. Either way, it's a fun beer.

Sounds cool to me. I actually need to see you. The Bow Legged chopper will need kydex...

Sounds cool to me. I actually need to see you. The Bow Legged chopper will need kydex...

yes sir. It just so happens that I've been saving a big piece for a special occasion. I'll get over there either Sunday or Monday afternoon. I'll gi'ya a call.

its probably 6% man. Homebrew just does the trick better in my opinion. Ive been brewing for a few years and it doesnt take more than a few homebrews to put a smile on the face, oh and brew on brotha.

I drank a few of Dylan's beers last night, and I'm really impressed. They were really nice pilsners. But what really impressed me was the cost. Damn. I need to start brewing. It sucks being full up on hobbies.

I drank a few of Dylan's beers last night, and I'm really impressed. They were really nice pilsners. But what really impressed me was the cost. Damn. I need to start brewing. It sucks being full up on hobbies.

brewing is an awesome hobby. If you have any questions let me know. all you need is a turkey fryer kit and a converted cooler and you are in business.

brewing is an awesome hobby. If you have any questions let me know. all you need is a turkey fryer kit and a converted cooler and you are in business.

It is definitely fun. I'm about to unload a bunch of my knife collection and part of that money will go to my next batch.

Back