Hey James... I didn't know if you saw this review or not.

Oh noes... I are skeered to look... :eek: :p

th

Whenever the client is happy, I'm happy :)

It's a fairly basic design... which is pretty much what I'm all about. Simple is good. To my mind a knife has to accomplish two things most of all... cut what it's meant to cut, and not hurt your hand while you're cutting with it. Everything else is gravy.

Almost funny James, I had the same thought in reverse, but the truth is the truth and you and the knife deserve the praise. I am a grown Man and respect those that do quality work and I am very proud to carry and use your knife. As 2 points, I came here today to re post my review from GBU in the event someone may have missed it, as I feel it tells a true and worthy story of a great knife and a skilled craftsman. And second, to purchase another knife. If Either point concerns you, I will simply let the review stand and continue to enjoy what to me is a knife of a lifetime. rb black

Oh noes... I are skeered to look... :eek: :p

th

I welcome every bit of feedback I can get! Even if it's "bad" feedback. That's a big part of how I continue to learn to become a better knifemaker. My job, and my goal, is to make excellent knives that serve my clients well for a lifetime. My aim is always to make the next THK knife better than the last one.

I sincerely appreciate your confidence and continuing support, RB. You, and all my clients are putting food on my family's table, and a roof over my family's head. I promise to never forget that. Please do not hesitate to let me know if/how I can serve you again, or especially let me know how I might improve.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Back