Hey, look! Ryan has a forum!

hey Xander... You are quick. Hope to spend a little time here and avoid some of the Drama I seem to find!

Drama?! Quit being so dramatic Ryan! Lol! Just post some pics of the dirt bikes and all will be good!

You guys getting any snow this year? Been a wicked drought over on this side of the range.

-X

Fantastic to see you here. I foresee great things happening in this forum.

Congratulations Ryan :)

I normally scoff the "in on page one" antics, but for Ryan's sub-forum I think it's kinda cool ;)

All the cool people are coming out! Great to have all of you here

Yippee!!! I am so excited and happy for you, Ryan. This will be the BEST sub-forum on BFC. Oh, wait... in on one!!Judy

Congrads on your sub forum Ryan from your neighbor down the subforum list. I've been a fan of your work since I first saw you in tactical knives mag.

Hey Todd,
I really appreciate that, I got pretty lucky landing that article. Ryan W. Knives was in its infancy (Still is IMO). You do some killer grinds and I absolutely love your M-18's!!

bdd6b823c502f5ecdb92b9099d22f32c_uol4.jpg

Wow! Thanks a lot Ryan, that means a lot coming from you, I myself got pretty lucky landing my spot in TK last Sept. issue. That's a pretty cool accomplishment isn't it.

Back