Hey mrbear!

JK Knives

Grab your pic-a-nic basket and hang on! Here is your 3" Anniversary EDC, with the nicest green micarta I`ve ever received, with black liners! As soon as I finish up the sheaths, it will be on it`s way!

11vsdy0.jpg

Black liners.

25it8g5.jpg

Size comparison with my modified Glock 17.

aljmyo.jpg

WOW
You are a true craftsman John. That IS the knife I wanted and you got it.
That micarta is awesome.
Speechless.
Exactly what I was looking for.

Man I love that knife. MrBear...you suck!:D

Stomper, do you use corby bolts on your scales?

WOW
You are a true craftsman John. That IS the knife I wanted and you got it.
That micarta is awesome.
Speechless.
Exactly what I was looking for.

I keep thinking since this one came out so nice, I`ll just keep it! ;)

Sniff...sniff :(

Now mine isn't a one of a kind anymore.:(:(

(But it was the first :D )

Last edited:
Man I knew that there was something about you that I liked...Tough as nails knives & you pack a tough as nails * Glock * :thumbup: Mine is a G19 :D Sweet guns / Sweet Blades ;)

On my 17 I shortened the grip to the size of a 19. Also removed most of the "hook" on the front of the triggerguard and installed Heinie Straight 8 sights. My wife kind of "adopted" it as hers now.

On my 17 I shortened the grip to the size of a 19. Also removed most of the "hook" on the front of the triggerguard and installed Heinie Straight 8 sights. My wife kind of "adopted" it as hers now.

You guys ever get the opportunity attend the armorers course. Quite interesting.
The one I went through had Frank Dinuzzo teaching the course. Amazing.

man.. what a great looking blade...:eek: nice work John...:thumbup: i really like that design...

Wow....:eek::eek:

After months of posting how great a knife this is.Dozens of photos of what it can do, I finally get John to build himself the best knife model he has ever made. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Yep I am definately claiming the credit for this one.:D:D:D

Now,you know we are going to expect you to post shots of your beat up, stained, and heavily used AK EDC in a couple of months.:D;)

Wow....:eek::eek:

After months of posting how great a knife this is.Dozens of photos of what it can do, I finally get John to build himself the best knife model he has ever made. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Yep I am definately claiming the credit for this one.:D:D:D

Now,you know we are going to expect you to post shots of your beat up, stained, and heavily used AK EDC in a couple of months.:D;)

Except mine will be a little bit "different" ;)

Back