Hey Sal!!! When?? Knifeworks Ti/Carbon Fiber/S90V Military

Riz!

Platinum Member
I am really looking forward to the Knifeworks Ti/Carbon Fiber/S90V Military. Who else is planning on buying this one?

It seems like I have been waiting forever for it.

Sal can you give us a rough estimate of delivery?

i would ask the question, have enough pre-orders been made to bring this to production?

They wont take preorders or I would have ordered 2 already.

Been waiting on this one since they announced all 3 of the sprint runs in 2015. Of course the one I want the most is taking the longest to be delivered. Crossing my fingers it's not too far away.

Have had the $ set aside since day one. Hope they're not waiting for the 204p to sell out.

The KW exclusives have been my favorite Spydies of 2016.

I check on it everyday but still it just says "coming soon".

I'll be buying this one for sure.

I am also waiting for this knife, I better be able to get one or I will be a sad sad man....:(

Not really a manix fan but I am sure that would be a humdinger for those that are.

What I really want is a CPM 3V military in the same format as the S90V that I am waiting on. Maybe Titanium and the same green G10 as the 204p

Last edited:
I would really like to see another orange millie, I missed out on the one from a while back.

I do like orange g10! Maybe a stone washed Ti RIL and Blaze G10 with CPM 3V.

A 3V Millie would be simply awesome.

3V Millie? Cruwear and 3V are virtually the same thing..get a Cruwear Millie.

Talked to KW's a 2 or 3 weeks ago and they said they have a "large amount" of the 204P Millies left in stock..they might be waiting until those sell out?

Last edited:
I do like orange g10! Maybe a stone washed Ti RIL and Blaze G10 with CPM 3V.

that's the stuff of dreams my friend! although I would prefer maybe a different steel, perhaps CTS-XHP. :thumbup:

Thats a shame. I EDC a 204p millie and its the best one yet. The steel is amazing and the action is smooth as silk.

I may have to look into the CruWear millie. I just dont like that grey handle

Last edited:
The Knifeworks Exclusive Military, Carbon Fiber and Titanium Handle with R.I.L Lock & S90V should be available soon enough. At $279.95 and a 1,200 pieces run it will be in stock for a good year after it starts shipping.

If I could afford it, I would buy more 204P Millies. It may be my favorite folder of all time.

Selling a CF/M390 Millie a while back may have been my biggest knife sale blunder of all time:eek: I hadn't used Militaries enough at that point to understand the Military. Thought it was too big.

Back