Hey Spark!

Would you mind if I posted links (in my own thread) to eBay auctions that are being used to raise funds for a high end passaround? Could I put it in my sig?

Thanks!

I'll have to think about that.

Originally posted by im2smrt4u
Would you mind if I posted links (in my own thread) to eBay auctions that are being used to raise funds for a high end passaround? Could I put it in my sig?

Thanks!

Why not become a gold member and sell it here?

Originally posted by RGRAY
Why not become a gold member and sell it here?

Because I didn't think auctions were allowed. I figure people would be willing to bid on things that were raising funds for a good cause. :)

Plus, I have a few items that are non-knife related that I might auction.

BTW, I do plan to get a paying membership soon. Can Knifemaker members post in the standard For Sale forums?

Yes, they can.

Because I didn't think auctions were allowed. I figure people would be willing to bid on things that were raising funds for a good cause. :)

Plus, I have a few items that are non-knife related that I might auction.

Auctions are not allowed, but you could just sell them. :)

List a little high and come down if you have too.

And then I could do the same to "raffle" off the contents of my barn for the "help a formite fund".

I am watching this one..................

Originally posted by MelancholyMutt
I wanna sell my dog...
What kind of dog is it, and what do you want for it? (I'm looking for a good Christmas present for my 2 attack-cats.:D.).

Yes, I've made a decision. No linking to auctions. Sorry.

Originally posted by Spark
Yes, I've made a decision. No linking to auctions. Sorry.

Alright, it was worth asking anyway...

What if I were to purchase a membership and post an "auction" type post in the Exchange forum?

...What if I were to purchase a membership and post an "auction" type post in the Exchange forum?

Why not post a "For Sale" ad at a higher price and say you will reduce the price by $2 or $5 a day until it is sold?

Originally posted by RGRAY
Why not post a "For Sale" ad at a higher price and say you will reduce the price by $2 or $5 a day until it is sold?

Hehe...what would that be? A reverse auction?

It just might work!

No, it would be a "For Sale" ad with an automatic lowering if it didn't sell.

Back