Hey, Where you Hogs Been?

idahoskunk

Gold Member
It's been lonely around here with just hamguy to talk to...

i was keeping an eye on him

Walkin the dog (not dogs), now I'm waiting on supper.

The young own blew out an ACL yesterday :(, so my day was spent at the vet's office.

So much for for SJ TAC, the vet got my secret $ stash.

Busy looking at pictures of Burt Foster’s knives: trying to decide which one to have made.

jimmyjones said:
Walkin the dog (not dogs), now I'm waiting on supper.

The young own blew out an ACL yesterday :(, so my day was spent at the vet's office.

So much for for SJ TAC, the vet got my secret $ stash.
Been through that with one of my cattle dogs: they put some sort of synthetic material in there, and she did really well.

Total titanium rear hip replacement on my Ratti. He does not even know the difference now. :thumbup:

cleaner145 said:
Total titanium rear hip replacement on my Ratti. He does not even know the difference now. :thumbup:
you shittn us, really? what did that cost and why didn't you use infi?

idahoskunk said:
you shittn us, really? what did that cost and why didn't you use infi?

According to the wife, from start to finish it was about 5k, and three months of our life nursing him back to health again. He was 6 months old at the time. I got very lucky with having one of the only vets in the country at the time doing that procedure in their office. He is 4 1/2 years now and like I said does not know the difference. :thumbup: I guess the vets don't know about Infi yet. :D
Rott1.jpg
[/IMG]

What did I miss... anything? Was out runnin around with my wife. Food.... for the dog and us. Darn food always seems to get in the way!

It cost me a mid sized Busse just to find out how much the surgery will really cost. :eek:

Right now we're in rest n mend mode. For a 15 mo old wildman thats going to be a challenge.

stairs.jpg

Sleeping for me! Hopefully we got rid of the DRATS for awhile, It's been kinda unbearable lately having to deal with them and their pictures!

Bravado said:
Sleeping for me! Hopefully we got rid of the DRATS for awhile, It's been kinda unbearable lately having to deal with them and their pictures!

Rats and hogs are best buddies.
ratandpig.jpg

Back