hey Willie...how has the internet changed the way you do business?

Hey Willie!
smile.gif
I'm doing a research paper for my internal business class on "how the internet has affected the knife business." Please tell me what you can about how the internet has changed the way you do business. Details would be great!
smile.gif
If you prefer to not post here for any reason please email me. Thanks!! Your help is much appreciated.

I would not respond to "Hey Willie" either.Are manners completly lost in America?Even if this is for 6th. grade,your parents should speak to you,Liz.Since you can write at all,it is probabaly too late.

-Note the dates.-----------------

[This message has been edited by ghostsix (edited 12 November 1999).]

Gotta go with ghost here Liz. Willie just doesn't make it. I can let Hey slide, but not Willie.
frown.gif
You should know better. That's a bit too familiar unless you do indeed know Mr. Will Fennell.

Respect should be shown. He has earned respect here on BladeForums.

Sorry for buttin in here Mr. Moderators. Just tryin to get the kids to show a little respect!
wink.gif

Bob,

Liz means no disrespect, and yes she does know Will and calls him Willie. This has already been addressed in the Spyderco Forum. Hey is used a lot by us younger people and it is not seen as being rude, just friendly.

To you ghostsix, I addressed you once again in the Spyderco Forum. Please read my post there.

------------------
Johnny
<FONT COLOR=#ff0000>[</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>]</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>[</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>]</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>></FONT>

Thanks Johnny.
smile.gif

You're never too old to learn or be corrected! Got the Hey part, but was bothered by Willie. My mistake!

Thanks for letting me know.

Peace, Liz, hope you get the info you need for your report. Let us know how it goes.
smile.gif

Gentlemen,
I appreciate your support, but truly, Lizabelle is known pretty well by everyone that frequents Bladeforums MIRC chat in the evenings. I have already responded to her via email, and we'll see if we can help her with her school paper.

But if I catch any of you guys callin' me Willie, I'll get to try out my powers as moderator!
wink.gif

------------------
Stay Sharp!
Will Fennell
Camillus Cutlery

You guys can call me whatever you want!
But I also KNOW that we could all learn something from Ghostsix!

Thanks Phil,I never did have to be very diplomatic.Can I slip a typo in heregipoi?

------------------

You know Phil,when I was younger than Liz,I commanded a rifle platoon.I had 11 Purple Hearts,and the usual medals.4 times I was hurt enough to not avoid the tent that they called a hospt.I did get lucky once,and went to 3rd.Surge.in Saigon.I led patrols with stitches in me.
I had the power to call 12 B-52`s from Guam.What CEO could spend that amount of money on his own authority?
I notice that Liz did not ask HI.Bill would have nothing without the net.
If she just had a little social grace,she could say,"Gentlmen,I am doing a paper,and would be obliged for your assistance."She would get it all.Spydie and Camillus has done fine without the net;Buck as well.HI would be my target.Her present approach won`t get her far,however.It won`t get her far in life either.Not my affair;just trying to help.

------------------

G6 - your powers of perception and your memory must be in decline. Not only did she ask Bill in the HI forum, but you responded to her three times in the same thread.

http://www.bladeforums.com/ubb/Forum26/HTML/000779.html

And please stop commenting on anyone's "social grace". You have all the social grace of a B-52. Her social skills far exceed your's. It's about time you stop your witch hunt and take your crap elsewhere.

------------------
Kelly

SenatorsPlace.com
AKTI Member #A000289

Deo Vindice

not everyone here is a gentlemen because their gender or character excludes them.

[This message has been edited by Lizabelle (edited 12 November 1999).]

officer AND a gentleman..........

(g6-have you ever worked in a gunshop?)

------------------
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
"The most effective armor is to keep out of range"-Italian proverb

The great melting pot experiment works!
I Love America!

Best wishes to all.
Phil
(once an Englishman, now a FREE man!)

Not exctly.I am a good hand wih tuning weapons.Work,per se,I have not had much time for,and am no longer interested.I would refuse another recall.I had a hard time getting work in HS.I did get it.If you want to help me bail hay,or cut timber,you might call that work.You will sweat.I do not work for wages,or unless I feel like it;if that is what you mean.
Isn`t odd that gentlemen will spend 5 wks. in jump school in July and AUG.,but they do not do manual labor,which is actually usefull.We have people to do that.

[This message has been edited by ghostsix (edited 16 November 1999).]

Back