• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

HHFSH (Canada)

Here's a slightly used Busse Combat Knife company Heavy Heart - Fusion Steel Heart (HHFSH) for sale.

- This knife has regular black canvas micarta slabs (not mags).
- The edge has been reprofiled on the Lansky by me, with two different angles: 25deg inclusive for the first half of the knife (near the handle), 30deg for the remainder. Sharp.
- Tried to add penetrator tip; not a total fail but not perfect. The point of the knife is rounded a little (see 3rd picture)
- The coating is >95% (two little coating chips near the talon hole and the butt - see 1st picture, kydex marks on blade).
- Thickness is 0.27, saber grind. (Lenght: 14.5")
- Comes with an OnScene/Tactical kydex sheath that fits it like a glove; modified into a drop-leg sheath by me. You can put a Tek-loc on the sheath (not included).

I'd like to have $625 $610 SOLD for the whole package; money order only.

The shipping is included anywhere in North America (insured regular shipping). I will ship internationally but there will be additional shipping charges.
I might not be able to insure the package in the case of an international shipping and as a result, I can't be held responsible for the content.

I reserve the right to refuse service without explanation.

As usual, the "I'll take it" posted on this thread gets first consideration for sale.

Don't hesitate to ask any question and thanks for looking!

HHFSH_0.jpg

HHFSH_1.jpg

HHFSH_4.jpg

HHFSH_7.jpg

Last edited:
Back