HI Black Friday deals

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Shop and Save $$$$$$$ with Aunty Yangdu

20.5 inch 42 ounce Bamboo cutter by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath $125.

S6x53MA.jpg

20 1/4'' 37 ounce Crow Knife by Kumar. Horn handle. Leather sheath. $125. *SOLD*

dGkmivD.jpg

L to r

15 inch 15 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Tej Kami. Bayar wood handle. $38. *SOLD*

7 inch 3 ounce Letter Opener by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $20. *SOLD*

13 inch 12 ounce villager fit and finish Hasiya by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $35. *SOLD*

d8JH0Ev.jpg

L to r

13 inch 11 ounce Garuda Knife by Manoj. Satisal wood handle. Leather seaht. $35. *SOLD*

10.5 inch 9 ounce Sarge Knife by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $55. *SOLD*

SdxVgDg.jpg

L to r

18 inch 31 ounce M-43 by Kumar. Sadan wood handle. Circle mark on blade. Leather sheath. $75. *SOLD*

15 inch 20 ounce Ang Khola by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $95. *SOLD*

hJpQPiH.jpg

L to r

22 inch 28 ounce Chainpuri by Anil. Sadan wood handle. Leather sheath. $99. *SOLD*

15 inch 23 ounce M-43 by Kumar. Sadan wood handle. Leather sheath. $85. *SOLD*

62wSwqT.jpg

Necklace A
$22

M3rqrG0.jpg

Necklace B
$22 *SOLD*
2b2G72e.jpg

XBBzzko.jpg

Necklace C
$25 *SOLD*

Qb8ysqs.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served
Happy Thanksgiving to all

2nubIVE.jpg

Last edited:
EMS on 15 inch 15 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Tej Kami. Bayar wood handle. $38.

7 inch 3 ounce Letter Opener by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $20.

Grats Hawk! Thats a very nice Chainpuri! 22":eek:!!! Them Bamboo cutters are wicked too!
Anybody know if that Garuda is single edge? Looks like a great draw knife for making my atlatl darts.

....Anybody know if that Garuda is single edge? Looks like a great draw knife for making my atlatl darts.

My Garuda Knife has a single edge on the inside curve. The spine is quite thick. Also mine is a lot bigger -- 18.5" OAL, 29 oz -- and has a slightly different curve and handle. This new one looks like like it might have been intended as a Hasiya, but maybe was modified during the forging because the steel didn't want to go that way.

If so, it could be a one-of-a-kind, like those rare stamps that collectors pay big bucks for, where there was a problem in the printing.

Garuda18.5in-Purna29oz-01.jpg

Well maybe it aint an Inverted Jenny but sure is cool!
I cant believe that Bamboo cutter is still there. They are worth way more than that normally.

I have to ask how come when i email Yangdu via the email provided I never hear back?
As long as you are sending to himimp@aol.com

Your emails should be fine. I have never not had a response, check your outbox making sure they are sent and also check to make sure her email is marked for safe so as not to wind up in junk.

Also if you see something you want on DOD, make a post here while simultaneously emailing yangdu that way everyone knows your interest. No guarantee someone wont steal it out from under you with no post here but most folks once they see the email sent either inquire on a similar piece or wait for the next one.

Hope that helps.

Thanks man, did all that and I email direct and can't for the life of me figure out why when I try and rec. emails from folks/vendors on the BF's it just seems to be hit or miss for me. Every other site I visit or belong to when I email someone I get a response but the majority of the time not here. I get mssg's posted on my profile page. Ahh beats me. thanks though and keepem sharp

Some folks email just doesn't get through to Yangdu, she had problems with AOL in the past.
I'll send her an email and see if she received yours.
She's also a very busy lady and sometimes responses take awhile, crazy busy sometimes especially this time of year.
Let me check it out and I'll be back.

That is one of the best prices for a light M-43 that I have seen. It's a nice looking Kukri too.

Back