HI Black Friday Sales

Your most kind but I didn't plan to go for it so you didn't snag it from under me.
I really have a huge head, my policy is if I find a hat that fits I buy it. I often times wear a cowboy hat and when I happen to find one that fits I scoop it up.
Bookie saw my last one I found in Virginia City when I picked him up at the airport in Reno.
I wear that hat near all the time.
Someone here sent me a Dobbs (I call it a English type hat), said it was too big. I wear it quite often too, wore it yesterday to Thanksgiving dinner. Great hat and I cherish it to this day and it's been a few years. Feel badly that I have a good idea who it was but it's only on the tip of my memory.
Dont' think they post often these days.

Here's a shot of the Dobbs complete with Khukri pin. Great hat, very comfy, forget it's there. Like it a lot and it fits me perfect.

I'll have to dig around to find a pic of the other one. Know I got one someplace.

Course have to share my Chiefs hat.

Interim chief brought it to me a couple weeks ago and told me I could have it. Told him it didn't really fit my no how and probably rules against me even having it.

Here's my most often hat specially in winter time.

And one of my little protege. He's a bit more handsomer than me even.

Last edited:
Great pix and hat, thank you

EMS and DD
17 inch 21 ounce Limbuwan by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Sharp and pointy rig at $95.

Looking forward to it.
Cant believe you all let this one stay here lol.

I recently sent an email to Yangdu to purchase the Wajaski sword in this post. When I received the triangle box there was a nicely wrapped Christmas gift inside. I opened it to find the "15.5 inch 12 ounce HI Wajaski Sword by Yubraj" from the Kukur Tihar DOTD.
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/kukur-tihar-specail-for-11-6-pix-and-bargains.1622097/.
It is a perfect match for this 26" sword. In fact, I actually prefer the feel of this mini wajaski. I easily cut a milk jug of water in one swipe like butter. This is one of the blades the wife actually gets jealous of because I stare at it too much.

Mini Wajaski and a Butterfly Sword

What a great job Yabraj did on the handle. No wonder the wife is jealous. I love this thing.

Last edited:
If you got anything by Yuvraj consider yourself lucky! I am!
Heres a real early one from Yuvraj with a fancy Tsuba and carved Habaki. He is definitely talented.

824b805b103959da8411887a40329281

331d962f12bddbf1c54741ab5fa025a5

Lower Wakizashi is Yuvraj. Upper is early Kothimoda Katana by Rajkumar.

Back