Hi everyone

Returning after a several year absence. I don’t have all of those Schrade USA anymore, but still have all the memories, a few of the knives, and all the photos. I look forward to seeing who is still here, and meeting new friends.
thawk

Attachments

• CEF473B1-CAB8-44E5-B4AA-DEE77BED00C1.jpeg
    CEF473B1-CAB8-44E5-B4AA-DEE77BED00C1.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 13
Returning after a several year absence. I don’t have all of those Schrade USA anymore, but still have all the memories, a few of the knives, and all the photos. I look forward to seeing who is still here, and meeting new friends.
thawk
Welcome back! As you will see, multiple changes of hosting services and forum servers has lost a lot of pictures over the years. Replacements are always welcome!

Appreciate photo hosting. Good move. No more instructions for the old way!

Hi Hal,
Good to see you back. You helped me over the years, with my Schrade collection.

G'day Hal, we all had a lot of fun, in our Schrade Playground, in our day, didn't we?....now we're all older, and probably no wiser...Lmao..Hoo Roo

Hi Hal! Your gent's knife thread lit a fire in me, especially the MOP Lions Club 7606sha. Now I have a whole bunch of different variations of that pattern and specifically collect it. I've scored a few more recently so the herd is still growing.

Welcome back Hal. Glad to see you are back in the fold. Still have you as a conection on my Linked in account also.

Last edited:
I just came upon a good deal on an Ace Hardware knife display case that has rekindled my interest. I'll post up some pictures when I can.

Back