Hi Hanshee

Ive been thinking that it would be great to get Bura to design an HI Hanshee. Thats about the only Khuk that I havnt seen coming out of HI.Something with a really nice full arc

Comments ?

I've been in line waiting for that one for some time. hopefully, it will come.

When Bura made this a couple of years ago, I was the only taker - everyone thought it was too extreme. Since then, JP has acquainted us with hanshees, so maybe the time is right. FWIW, a genuine 1820s vintage hanshee fits entirely within the blade and handle profile of the boomerang, at about the same angles. Of course, true to Bura's notion of proper khukuri making, his effort is more than twice as thick and weighs about four times as much as the old hanshee.

Attachments

• bura boomerang.jpg
    bura boomerang.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 364
Wow, Berk, that looks like a fighter. Are you able to stab the point into your target using a chopping motion?

Stephen

Everytime I see that khuk I love it more....sigh.

Of course I also thought the Super Salyan was neat too. An anvil combined with a khukuri.

This is a neat Khukuri. It reminds me of antqiue Indian ones. Very beautiful curve.

How does it handle in vertical and horizonatl chops?

Regards,

Manoucher

Originally posted by foxjaw
:confused:

Foxjaw:

Tsimi gets steamy when John P posts pics

John lives in a penthouse, and foils Tsimi's tricks

He flies his own jetplane, and sleeps until noon

While Tsimi gets jealous, and howls at the moon

John will post pictures of hundreds of Khuks

Gets Tsimi so rattled, he talks about NUKES :eek:

There is an alternate last line, but I'm fighting to keep my breakfast down as it is :rolleyes:

Direct from the penthouse in San Francisco:

Attachments

• somehanshees.jpg
    somehanshees.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 91
&***$%#@@&! Burke!You had to do THAT didn't you!!THAT'S JUST PURE "MEAN"!!
jim(at this time my HALO is "just" a little crooked)!

Seeing Tsimi have an apopolexy is as satisfying as a cold beer on a hot day....:p
Getting a khuk away from Tsimi is like having a six-pack.

Amu Bill,

The fifth and the seventh from left to Right, could your kamis make repliaction of them?

Beautiful pieces, simply beautiful.

Regards,

Manoucher

Back