hi i need help on nepalese words i want to translate english words to nepalese

i need to translate english words to nepalese can anyone here help thanks.

BONE BLOOD ARM LEG SWIFTLY FRIEND FOE BITER YOUR

MY HE COMES HEAD DUCK BRIGHT DARK

DRINKER THIRST. :confused: :)

Originally posted by ghorka
i need to translate english words to nepalese can anyone here help thanks.

Hi there,

Welcome to The Cantina! Perhaps Uncle Bill would be the best to help you out in that! :D:D:D:D:D

BTW, what state in Australia are you in?

i live in morphetvale south australia.
i realise uncle bill would probably best but i didant realy want to bother him but if he has the time he will see this and help out. anyone who can do these words for me please email me ken at
lagnif@dodo.com.au. regards

just in case your wonderin why ???. i used to name all my blades ,
NOW I AM COLLECTIN KHUKS EXCLUSIVELY SO FAR BOUGHT ONE BURA AK,ONE WW11,ONE BEUTIFULL BONE HANDELED GHURKA OFFICERS KHUKRI,ONE IVORY HANDELED GHURKA OFFICERS KUKRI,AND 3OTHERS WW1,WW11 AND AN UNKWOWN.
and am going to name them all, the first and best was named
{BONE BITER} 2ND {SOUL SENDER}.ECT
[i know i cant help it things of such beuty have to be named]
AND BESIDES WITH THE NAMES I GIVE EM PEOPLE KNOW TO WATCH OUT FOR THIER WICKED EDGES. :eek: HEE HEE

I did all the translation and when I tried to post got "server too busy" and it erased everything. I'm not inclined to do the work again only to lose it. Guess I should have emailed it, Ken. I'll do it later. I'm still trying to get caught up.

and am going to name them all, the first and best was named
{BONE BITER} 2ND {SOUL SENDER}.ECT >>>ghorka

Good names all...kind of reminds me of the Thomas Covenant series..Foamfollower..

munk

I did all the translation and when I tried to post got "server too busy" and it erased everything. I'm not inclined to do the work again only to lose it. Guess I should have emailed it, Ken. I'll do it later. I'm still trying to get caught up

I realise this will do you no good at this point, but what I've started doing on all posts and emails that are important or time consuming is once I've finished typing I hilight all the text and click "copy"--that way I can "paste" it back into a new post or email if it gets erased.

Hey, another Aussie. :D

Welcome to the Cantina ghorka, you'll find the place ends up being just like home.

So your in SA, I'm in the ACT, I know Glenn is up in QLD - a few more & we'll have Australia-wide representaion.
:)

Originally posted by Ash
Hey, another Aussie. :D

Welcome to the Cantina ghorka, you'll find the place ends up being just like home.

So your in SA, I'm in the ACT, I know Glenn is up in QLD - a few more & we'll have Australia-wide representaion.
:)

Hey there,

I'm a Victorian! :D:D:D

What other states do we need? :D:D:D:D:D

:D

NSW, NT & WA should do it.

I seem to remember Bill has sold to a guy in NT, don't think he's a forumite though.

We're getting pretty well represented down under.

Met a lot of Aussies and New Zealanders when I was living in Nepal. Great drinkers and story tellers and good guys. I had the good fortune to introduce many of them to Khukuri rum.

Back