hi i'm new - what knife is this?

hi, i was just browsing the internet and i'm in search of a new knife for edc, i currently have a small SAK that my dad gave me a few years ago. Anyways I was looking at pics, can anyone tell me what knife this is. I really like it.

Also, I'm looking into the Spyderco line but I'm not liking the ones with the clips, can you take them off? I have only done a little research on the net?

I am also moving to upstate new york ( rochester institute of technology ) Does anyone know the laws around their or info where I can find them?

smallpockets.jpg

Yes, the clips on the spyderco knives are removable. They don't look the best, but most people I know like the clip really well after they have tried carrying it. Its great to have the knife stay in one place in your pocket, and be easy to get a hold of.

As for the knife in the picture. I don't know what it is, but it looks like it may be an auto, an I don't think they're legal to carry in new york.

Looks like an auto knock off, if you look closely it's held together by 2 screws, 1 at the back end and 1 at the pivot, most decent autos tend to be held together by more screws, and are usually clearly marked as to who the mnfgr is.

My brother in law brought several back from South Carolina in silver and in black that look almost identical at $10 a pop.:rolleyes:

Back