hi! it be me, vg!!

Hey VeeGee, so grand to have you back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP PLAYIN WITH KNIVES!

Its wonderful that you are back up and running!! Don't worry about your typing, at least you have a good excuse... some poor folks type badly ALL THE TIME! :eek:

Take Care of yourself... you're the only you we've got! :D

Dear VG, I've always appreciated your take on things and your way of expressing it. Your good humor is an example to all of us. I'm happy you're back. Sincerely, ptn

Yippie the all great & semi powerfull VG is back among us mere boneheads :D :D :D

Seriously, Great seeing you back on-line Dave!!!!!!!

ERINT said:
HOLY HELL, how did I miss this!?!?!?!

I always overlook the things with the stickies. I guess that kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

~ashes

Welcome back VG, it's been ...ummmm......QUIET without your presence!!!
I look forward to your humour once again. :D

Aside from VG's first post to start this thread has anyone heard from him? I've tried his email and it just bounced back to me. I guess I could call him, but Dave if you're reading this or if anyone else can give us an update, that would be good.

I talked to Dave a couple of days ago and he is doing OK. His arm and back still hurt enough to prevent him from posting but his attitude seems a lot better than a couple of weeks ago but he still needs cheering up.

Dave is feeling well enough to get out of the house occasionally, as a matter of fact he will be going to a friends wedding and I am really curious about what he will be wearing. For those that don't understand that cryptic remark see http://www.vampiregerbil.com/friends/friends31.jpg on VG's website.

thanks for worring about a friend

Back