HI khukuri makes full circle. Marines and everybody gotta read this.

Just got an email. Can't disclose the sender or say too much about it but I'm going to copy this much of it:

====================================
Several chopper sites are being built . The problem is the Nepal govt which has final say over the use and arming of the bases. They do not want any known American involvement at this time.

My friend( Marine) is constructing the fire bases and has a pga ak by Bura.

This is the best news I've had in days!!!!

Semper Fi and Ayo Gorkhali and go Bura!!!!

Great and sincere thanks to sender of this great news.

:D

A PGA? Must be a fairly recent acquisition. Is Pierre giving away khuks again? :)

I have to say once again, ain't cha glad Gore ain't prez?

Not Pierre.

If there's any way US troops in Nepal (yes, they are there) can get to BirGorkha we'll supply khukuris free of charge to them and try to set up some sort of fund here to cover charges. Factory direct pick up charge will be 1/3 cost here in US on standard models.

I just love being an american most of the time.
and, no I can't see a Gore doing any such thing. I can't imagine that Jerk running again. If he ever gets to be Pres. we are in deep S--t. If he made it I'm sure it would be because of a bunch of bleeding hearts like the one last night, that don' don't believe in any kind of violence.

OOOooohhh this is great news for us, Nepal, the guys at birgorkha, and the GI's that manage to get ahold of some of them Khuks. I love all of our military and especially Marines.

Semper Fi!!!!

Originally posted by Bill Martino
.....Several chopper sites are being built .

My friend( Marine) is constructing the fire bases and has a pga ak by Bura.

This is the best news I've had in days!!!!

Semper Fi and Ayo Gorkhali and go Bura!!!!

If the Marines have landed, it's Bye, Bye Mao !! :D

Originally posted by Pappy
I just love being an american most of the time.
and, no I can't see a Gore doing any such thing. I can't imagine that Jerk running again. If he ever gets to be Pres. we are in deep S--t. If he made it I'm sure it would be because of a bunch of bleeding hearts like the one last night, that don' don't believe in any kind of violence.

OOOooohhh this is great news for us, Nepal, the guys at birgorkha, and the GI's that manage to get ahold of some of them Khuks. I love all of our military and especially Marines.

Semper Fi!!!!

liberal governments engage in foreign actions (involving violence) all the time....I imagine that the Nepal initiative has much more to do with advisers than the man who wears the president's cap - I'm a 'liberal' in some sense of the word, but not a bleeding heart. Bleeding heart liberals have the same existence as red-neck conservatives, if you get my point.

But - bas - enough of that. ;) I agree with the rest of your sentiment Pappy :); and this is good news Uncle Bill, thanks for sharing this. :)

--B.

This is good news. The price of a communist victory in Nepal just went up dramatically.

n2s

Originally posted by BruiseLeee
:D

I have to say once again, ain't cha glad Gore ain't prez?

Bruise you can most certainly say that again and again and again an ag.....:D

So the Bura came 12,000 miles to get over here, and thence went another 12,000 miles on deployment right back to Nepal.

Once the bandh ends, the kamis will be happy to hear of that fact. Only problem I see is if the King doesn't want it coming out the Americans are there, it's doubtful they'll let US forces do the tourist thing on their off time. You certainly don't want a GI in uniform seen walking into Birghorka even wearing ( especially wearing ) a khuk. Someone would no doubt report it to the maoists.

There's gotta be a way, especially at $40 and up without delivery.

Just reread Uncle's post. Missed the part where he said they'd be free to the troops. But agree with it.

Still unsure how would get them from Birghorka to guys stuck outback and playing "the little man who wasn't there". Pala will find a way.

If there's any way US troops in Nepal (yes, they are there) can get to BirGorkha we'll supply khukuris free of charge to them and try to set up some sort of fund here to cover charges. Factory direct pick up charge will be 1/3 cost here in US on standard models.
I'm in for a squad/A-team equipped with 20" sirupatis.:D If you don't have VISA-Man's info, email me.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
- George Orwell

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second hand opinion."
- Unknown

Keep the emails going to your representatives!

Very cool. I would be honored to supply an active Marine in Nepal with a khuk. I will pay for one or send him one of mine. Let us know how this turns out Uncle Bill.

All right !....Ole "Mao tse toad" is about to croak......no disrespect to Walosi of course. ;)

I've got to try to figure out how to get the word to the Marines that the store and the door are open.

Back