HI Sword Sets

The HI Katana (like objects) are beautiful.... The Waki's are beautiful. I am curious - is there any reason they have not previously been sold as a set of two, constructed to match each other? I would love to one day own both an HI Kat and Waki, howver as they never appear together there's always significant differences in the handles, blades, etc. Would anyone else be interested in seeing some that are made to match each other as a set?

The HI Katana (like objects) are beautiful.... The Waki's are beautiful. I am curious - is there any reason they have not previously been sold as a set of two, constructed to match each other? I would love to one day own both an HI Kat and Waki, howver as they never appear together there's always significant differences in the handles, blades, etc. Would anyone else be interested in seeing some that are made to match each other as a set?

While they are a somewhat popular item at times, there hasnt been quite enough interest to sell as a set. I'm sure if one were interested, though, all they need do is contact Auntie Yangdu at himimp@aol.com with inquiry to special order a matched set.

Back