HI Tibetan Katana Sword Raffle for 4/14

Man, I thought this was the thread talking about the LAST katana raffle.

Payment sent.

For the record, it was Xmodius's other thread (that got closed), that got me to look and see this was a new raffle.

Just and FYI guys: Raffles like this can be a little tricky. Technically, they are against BFC protocol. Spark, the owner of blade forums, has always given us a lot of extra wiggle room so that we can enjoy ourselves (ie the Cantina for off-topic stuff).

Next time, before we have a raffle of any kind we might want ask Spark first. I don't think any harm has come from this thread. Actually, I'm sure Yangdu is going to be able to get a lot of funds to the kamis so that they can keep making us some awesome stuff:thumbup: I was just informed by a little birdie and thought I should pass it along:) There is no shortage of good guys and gals here. It warms my heart to see a place bursting at the seams with generosity. This truly is a special place:thumbup:

Man, I thought this was the thread talking about the LAST katana raffle.

Payment sent.

For the record, it was Xmodius's other thread (that got closed), that got me to look and see this was a new raffle.

Excellent! That's why I made that other thread. :)

My wallet has the telltale sign of HIKV. It's empty.

Put me down for one, please.

Edit: #28. We're almost 2/3 of the way there, people. C'mon! This is the HIKV equivalent of buying your dealer a happy meal. ;)

Last edited:
You know Guys.... the last update RE: the "Sold ticket count" that I see is dated 05/04/2009, so just MAYBE, we are Closer than 28????
I am sure hoping so!!
ed

Just sent my payment and got confirmation that I am ticket # 29. Fingers crossed!

Hi Yangdu.

Still no words as to what my ticket number is despite you receiving payment back at my first post to this thread. Any chance you can look it up and let me know?

I'd sent payment as part of other stuff I was buying and was in back-n-forth email conversation with Aunty Yangdu so she confirmed my ticket number for this sword in between one of these emails.

OK, Ok. I admit it..the Suspense is a-killing me!!
How many more to go before the Big Event......
Regardless of Who the Lucky Person is.. What a Gorgeous Blade to have join One's HI Blade Famly!!!!
Willow

Only 10 (ten) more to go!

Imagine this: All the money will be used to buy better tools and equipment to make better and/or more nice knives and swords for all of us. :)

HI!
Has anybody heard the about how many tickets are left to be sold?
Thanks, Ed n Sandy

Raffle Results - And The Winner Is...

While I am waiting for the next shipment from Nepal, I've decided to
close the raffle thread and post the winner.

The Kamis have the new tools they needed and are working steadily on
more creations for your collections. In all, 31 of you bought raffle tickets
for the beautiful Katana Sword. I appreciate the interest you all showed.

The winner is:
RT # 28
Congratulations!!!
HI,Kamis and Godmother

Shipping costs will be $35. As soon as I get winner's shipping address
and the cost of shipping my beautiful Katanga Sword, worth $1000, will be on
its way to a proud new owner.

Thank you all, once again, for your continuing support. Both the Kamis and I deeply
appreciate it.

5-27-09k%20001.jpg

5-27-09k%20002.jpg

5-27-09k%20003.jpg

5-27-09k%20004.jpg

Last edited:
Back