Hi.

What knives are you into? Folders, fixed blades, flipper, switchblade, traditional, choppers, and on and on we go. Lol

I've been using a Bradford guardian 3 at work. I lost it two weeks ago and found it yesterday in my grass. Wow. M390 did fantastic with rust resistance. Just some spotted rust, came right off with bar keepers friend. I was just getting ready to throw the stealth away because I was so pissed, then boom, found her. It is a good day.

I've always leaned more towards fixed blades, though I have plenty of folders too, no flippers or autos though. The first quality knife I bought when I started work in 1985 was a Buck 112, still got it. I suppose I tend towards the more traditional side of knives too, I've never bought a knife I wouldn't use if it came to it, engraving and jewels and so on dont do much for me, I can appreciate the skill it takes but those type of knives are not what I'd spend money on even if I had that type of disposable income. Had a reasonable Treeman thing at one time and have 10 of them from both Jim and James when he still worked with his Dad. I'll have to find a free photo hosting site...

Test post, my Treeman clan.

gxzJKp0.jpg

Back