Hi!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Hi everyone!

I hope you guys are doing well! I think I should get going again here with the knives. I've been busy and have some big projects coming up. Backpackers and more...

Sup, D!
As always, I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
You might like this pic I snapped a couple days ago.
50030270611_4f3e049713_h.jpg

I KNEAD BREAD.... SUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup! I need a sicky folder from you.. maybe commission if you can find time for it in the coming weeks or after a few of the projects you speak of :)

Hope all is well with you fockers, hot one today! DReeeeInk!

I KNEAD BREAD.... SUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup! I need a sicky folder from you.. maybe commission if you can find time for it in the coming weeks or after a few of the projects you speak of :)

Wait a sec., Daniel makes folders? It been a long time seeing him around I almost forgot. Maybe something a little less heavy but still with chisel grind?
0cAdIjO.jpg

41ns39j.jpg

Last edited:

YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to make that happen, right now I'm dealing with some eye issues but working hard on going big time with the knives.

Good to hear from you! Look out for more content here, I'm trying to post a video up here later. I hope you are doing well!!!

Wait a sec., Daniel makes folders? It been a long time seeing him around I almost forgot. Maybe something a little less heavy but still with chisel grind?

Hi! I hope you have been doing well! I'd like to make that happen one day. Awesome to see those!!!!

Back