High Plains Drifter Auction DONE!!!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
Howdie guys and gals! As some of you may have heard or seen, I broke my right hand this past Saturday. As a knifemaker who depends on his hands to make his living, obviously this is a very big setback. I'm pretty sure, based on how the break is, and how everything feels, I'll be able to adapt and get back to making knives (at a slightly slower pace) very quick. However, I don't particularly want to come out of pocket a bunch of fun tickets just to cover these hospital and doctor expenses in the meantime, so since I'm a knifemaker, who can always make myself another knife, it seems silly not to sell my knife.

I'm going to be auctioning off my personal High Plains Drifter Bowie. This knife is absolutely gorgeous, as you'll be able to see in the video. It has a 5/32" thick CPM154CM blade, that is tapered and fileworked. The scales are dyed burl (Cali Buckeye if I remember correctly) over black/blue/black liners, dovetailed black canvas micarta bolsters, and stainless steel 1/4" tube pins. It does also come with the kydex sheath shown. It has some extremely light surface scratches from the sheath, not many. I would regrind it, but the hand makes that not an option, and these scratches are very superficial.

This thread is where you can keep with the highest bid. I'm not going to list the name here (for the privacy of the bidders), but I will keep the highest bid number updated here so everyone can keep up with it worth an abbreviation of the name so you know it's you.

CURRENT BID: CLOSED!!! CONGRATS S****** P***!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:
Back