• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Photos Higher End Thread (mostly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ooitzoo

Gold Member
PM or Email me. Its the easiest way of reaching me.
Feel free to make an offer. Worst case, I say "no, thanks"

I am mostly looking for folders, optics, certain electronics, and ammo.

Specific interests include (but not limited to):
  • Gun stuff (9mm, 223/556, and 12ga mostly) -- uppers, lowers, ammo, accessories, etc.
  • Striders -- SnG mostly but certainly would consider PTs, SMFs, and those Protechs
  • G&G Hawk knives
  • Reate Exo-M gravity knife
  • One-peice Ti framelocks are very interesting
  • Brian Tighe Customs
  • Microtech Venomtech
  • KaBar Space Force
  • I am always interested in technology, gold / silver, and nice watches.
  • 3D printing stuff
I really dislike Combo-Edge blades.

NIB Microtech Ultratech Hellhound in M390
This one stings a bit. I can't carry an auto so off she goes.

NIB Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Tanto in M4
This isn't displacing my M390 so...well, you know

Used Paramilitary2 Cuscadi Carbon Fiber scales
These have an extra hole tapped by a previous owner. Otherwise they're functionally perfect.

New Strider AR.75 in Anodized Ti
This one is new but far too chunky for me to carry regularly.

NIB Boker Griploc
Not a lot to say here. I got it when I lived in NY (it doesn't have a lock) but never carried it. Now, I can carry nearly anything I please so I don't need it anymore. Action is smooth and the mechanism is G&G Hawk cool.

NIB Spyderco Glow in the Dark Dragonfly Sprint

NIB Bastion Gear Cutlerylover collaboration Barlow in S35VN
Not much to say here. I got the knife directly from Bastion Gear. I've never cut anything with it and only took it out for the pics below.

BNIB Serge Panchenko Bean Limited (#15 of 20)
This knife is an awesome little friction flipper. The coloring is amazing and I don't think my pictures do it justice. I don't really carry anything without a lock so, sadly, it's got to go.

WE Knives 702A
I got this in trade though, after handling it some, I don't like the handle shape and want to move away from obligate flippers. I do love that its a single piece titanium integral framelock though. The handle has been anodized but the blade looks new. This are also discontinued now. It comes with the pivot tool as well.

CRK Leather Sheaths
I don't recall where I got these. They both show some shelf wear but I don't believe I've ever carried these.

Used Microtech Socom Elite Auto in 204p
Functionally, the knife is perfect. Fires hard and locks up solid. There is a small amount of side-to-side play which can be easily tuned away. The knife has been sharpened though I don't see any carry marks. The blade is slightly (fractions of a mm) left of center (see pics) though nowhere near rubbing. I don't have the box.

Used Microtech Combat Troodon in Elmax
The knife fires hard but the action is easy and requires little forced to open / close. Lock-up is rock solid with the expected side-to-side of OTF autos. The knife doesn't show signs of pocket carry but the blade does look like its been touched up. To be honest, if I were keeping this one, I'd probably give it a few passes on the wicked edge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back