• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Himalayan Import Khukri with Price Drop!

I'm selling a few knives for my dad. I don't have all of the information for them, but I will do my best. All prices include Priority Mail shipping with delivery confirmation. Paypal is my preferred method of payment.

Walter Davis Bushcraft knife $75 Price dropped to $50 SOLD
I actually don't remember what steel this one is. I believe it's 5160.
3.5 inch blade, just under 8 inches overall. 1/8th inch thick blade.

IMG_3320.jpg

IMG_3319.jpg

Walter Davis Fatty $100 SOLD AND SHIPPED
This one is a beast. About 7 inches overall, 3 inch blade. 1/4 inch thick 5160 steel.
Black micarta handle, black kydex sheath.

IMG_3323.jpg

IMG_3322.jpg

IMG_3326.jpg

Walter Davis Bush Sword $200 SOLD AND SHIPPED
This is one of a kind. I had two of these made and they are similar, but each is unique. The blade is about 19 inches, 1/4 inch thick 5160. Overall length is about 29 inches. This one has never been used and the blade is extremely sharp. It comes with a kydex sheath as well. The handle is epoxy soaked hemp wrap covered by a suede overlay. Very comfortable with one or two hands. If you want a practical, tough, sharp sword to actually use, this is it.

IMG_3335.jpg

IMG_3336.jpg

Himalayan Imports Khukri $200 Price dropped to $150, now down to $125 SOLD
I don't know a whole lot of details about this one. I know it's an HI Khukri, but that's about it. I believe it may be an Ang Khola. The blade is 7/16th inch thick at the spine and just under 14 inches long. The overall length is 20 inches. It weighs about 2.5 pounds. The handle appears to be sheep horn or something similar. He only used it once or twice and it shows.

IMG_3339.jpg

IMG_3340.jpg

IMG_3341.jpg

Please PM or post any questions and I will do my best to answer.:cool:

Last edited:
I'll take the fatty and bush sword. PM to follow to discuss details.

ETA: paypment sent. Thanks

Last edited:
does the WD bushcrafter have his stamp? do you have any other pics of it?

No, it does not have his stamp. It was one of his early knives and it has his name etched into the spine with a dremel or something similar. I can take a few more pictures.

Back