• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Himalayan Imports Blades. 100% proceedes go to Nepal

I paid for Gold membership, just to sell these 5 Himalayan Imports blades I own to help the blade makers at HI, in Nepal. I'd like to get a minimum of $900-$1000 for the set. All offers will be considered. If I can get more, I'd be ecstatic! 100% of the proceeds will go towards rebuilding the HI production shop in Nepal, or towards medical payments for HI employees in Nepal, as determined by Yangdou. These blades are mine, shipping will be paid by me, all money will be sent to HI, to be sent to Nepal.

Blades for sale: http://i.imgur.com/F4AARoD.jpg
For size comparison, that is a keyboard drawer the blades are set on.
As to actual names and sizes, If you need them, I'll do the research. If you want better pics, I can try.

Again, I will not receive any money on this sale. All proceeds will go to the HI Earthquake fund.​

Blade on the far right:
MAR SINGH THAPA KHUKURI BY SHER THE (TIGER)

Overall length --17''
Villager fit and finish blade
Weight --36 oz
Spine thickness 1/2''
Ciruwa style satisal wood handle
White metal bolster, buttcap and scabbard tip
Standard leather scabbard

$165

The other three, I'm going to have to dig deep, as they were bought years ago, some, likely, before Bill left this plane. Yangdou may be able to Identify them. I can say with 100% certainty that they are HI blades.

Tons of respect for you Bill. Good luck with the sales brother. :thumbup:

Not trying to intrude, just help a bit.

http://i.imgur.com/F4AARoD.jpg
F4AARoD.jpg

I will take this one. Email sent.

Blade on the far right:
MAR SINGH THAPA KHUKURI BY SHER THE (TIGER)

Overall length --17''
Villager fit and finish blade
Weight --36 oz
Spine thickness 1/2''
Ciruwa style satisal wood handle
White metal bolster, buttcap and scabbard tip
Standard leather scabbard

$165

Ill take the 15 inch 31 ounce Munk HI Cleaver Bowie by Vim.

I think #3 is a 15" Chitlangi and i agree with the #4 being Malla. #2 maybe Balance? (I believe your right RosenT.) Thx.

Last edited:
Although I have no money to spend, I commend you on your efforts to help. Great job man.

It's a terrible thing that's happened and you're a great person for helping fix it. Good job man.

I'm interested in any of these that are still available - PM or email me.

Sorry guys, but my computer decided that it didn't like it's hard drive, right after I posted this. I am back up and running, (New drive, so I lost some info I needed for the blades posted) and will need to sort out the replies and get back with each of you. I'm also working on getting pics of each blade, with kami marks, posted, along with prices for the 3 middle blades.

Also be advised that this sale is being posted on a couple other places, with best offer of all of them being the selling point. However, that said, offers from Blade Forums HAVE priority over the other sites.

Back