Himalayan Imports Cantina Group on Facebook...

Hello all! I really want to encourage everyone to join the HI groups on Facebook. I’ve joined for several weeks now.
On the cantina group while I was talking to the person through HI, to my surprise the person I was talking to was Al!

I was thrilled to meet him!!

For those who don’t know who I’m talking about, Al is “Karda”!!
Karda is the person that shared a world of information on the forum!
Bawanna, I hope I’m not crossing the line because I’m advertising for those on the forum to join on Facebook. Trying to expand HI!

If you want to ask questions and become acquainted with Karda, join the group!

Good night all!!

Don’t ground me Mr Joe!!:mad:

Last edited:
Promoting HI is a good thing, you get a gold star. But the day ain't over yet. Watch it.

That is good news finding Karda! When I discovered BladeForums and HI he was still posting, and I also enjoyed the knowledge he shared on earlier threads.

Personally I'd prefer having Facebook as public 'coverpage' directing new people to BladeForums with the depth of HI history already established. Between work & personal emails, and every app that won't work until you sign in, there isn't enough time keeping up with conversations in multiple locations (that's why I lurk constantly but rarely post).

Also searching for HI page on Facebook, I went to 2 other companies named "...Himalayan Imports..." before locating our family.

That is good news finding Karda! When I discovered BladeForums and HI he was still posting, and I also enjoyed the knowledge he shared on earlier threads.

Personally I'd prefer having Facebook as public 'coverpage' directing new people to BladeForums with the depth of HI history already established. Between work & personal emails, and every app that won't work until you sign in, there isn't enough time keeping up with conversations in multiple locations (that's why I lurk constantly but rarely post).

Also searching for HI page on Facebook, I went to 2 other companies named "...Himalayan Imports..." before locating our family.
I’m not sure if Karda is on the regular HI page but he’s on the HI Cantina Group page.
The cantina group page is to converse back and forth an share like on the forum!!

He created it? Don't believe Mrs. Martino has spoke about such a beastie. Something does not taste right here to me.

I talked to her yesterday. I made a first time sell for a friend because of that Facebook page and I mentioned Karda to her. She said he was a good friend and helped her quit a bit.

I suggest visiting the Facebook forum and asking him. It was between him and the somebodies on bladeforums.
Probably on a need to know basis and us nobodies apparently don't need to know.
I know HI, myself and others tried to save him but again nobodies don't have a lot of pull.
I know this to be true, I've been a nobody all my life.

I suggest visiting the Facebook forum and asking him. It was between him and the somebodies on bladeforums.
Probably on a need to know basis and us nobodies apparently don't need to know.
I know HI, myself and others tried to save him but again nobodies don't have a lot of pull.
I know this to be true, I've been a nobody all my life.

Me Joe, on the forum you’re not a nobody! You are the one, and only....describing unique in nature and character, and only, ie. Meaning no one can take your place...BAWANNA!!!
We on the forum very much appreciate you and look forward to hearing from you!!

Would you like to hear my interpretation of Moon River on the bong drums? Turn up your sound.

Thank you kindly for the kind words.... let me know on the Moon River thing.

To further clarify HI has made me feel appreciated and almost like a somebody. I consider Yangdu and her family some of my closest friends.
Bladeforums is of course quite huge, mega huge.

There I'm a tiny drop of water in a very large ocean. That's why knife lovers love Bladeforum.

Would you like to hear my interpretation of Moon River on the bong drums? Turn up your sound.

Thank you kindly for the kind words.... let me know on the Moon River thing.
Multi talented huh? You cease not to amaze us all Mr Joe!
Why not!

Back