1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

himalayan Imports Everest Katana - $OLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by Elgin, Aug 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elgin

Elgin Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 3, 2014
    Picked this up from the original owner. Very cool piece, but I just have no need for a sword. He picked it up from one of HI's DOTD threads.

I'm asking what I paid - $OLD, which is an awesome price, and less than the original deal price.

Prices include US shipping and PayPal fees (PayPal gift always appreciated, but not expected). First “I’ll take it” gets it. Please post here, and then PM or email.
    No international on this one, and no trades at this time.

Here's a link to the original DOTD post in the HI subforum (http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1294894-Pix-and-six-blems-for-6-3)

EVEREST KATANA BY GANGA KAMI

Overall lenght --36 3/4''
    Weight --53 oz
    Spine thickness--5/16''
    Steel guard
    Brass bolster buttcap and tip
    Kanchhi repaired the crack in satisal wood handle (pics provided)
    Small cut on leather sheath

I have not used this, and it has sat in the safe since I bought it.

Additional pics here: Everest Katana

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  2. nagod

nagod

Jun 29, 2005