• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer & Custom ZT 0450 SOLD

I have two catch and releases for sale. CONUS Only, 18+, Legal in your state/locale... yada yada. First I'll take it AND QUICK COMMUNICATION AND PROMPT PAYMENT, gets it.

First up is the Hinderer. It was a sprint run released at Blade Show and won in the lottery according to its original owner. I would be remiss if I told you I have not fondled it but it was never carried. Awesome knife really good looking finish. Price is $SOLD Net TYD Priority Shipped & Insured.

Second is the 0450. Looking to break even on this one it was customized by Rival knives. Deep bronze anodize with an acid stonewashed blade with satin flats and logos deleted. Pocket clip stonewashed as well. Really good looking knife. Price is $200 $175 Shipped Priority and insured TYD.

Also have a ZT 0561 and a BM 940-1 for sale here:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...ond-PRICE-DROP-Zt-0561-amp-bm-940-1-fp-29-750

Last edited:
OK I can't hold out any longer. I will take the Hinderer. Please E-mail me at: Removed.

Last edited:
Back