• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer Gen4 XM-18 3.5" Spanto - All Blue Hardware & Smooth CF Scale + Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my one and only Hinderer which I love but don't carry (I don't have many occasions to carry bigger bulky knives these days).

I prefer CONUS shipping only but have shipped internationally. All international shipping arrangements MUST be made prior to sale. All knives will go to the first firm "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment. I will generally indicate, but all prices are net to me after any fees. NO TRADES PLEASE at this time. :)

I purchased this knife about a year ago with the black G10 scale and proceeded to add all blue hardware (scale screws, pivot screw, standoffs, and LBS), as well as a (obviously hard to get) smooth carbon fiber scale. I love the way this knife looks with this combo. The knife itself is a standard 3.5" XM-18 Spanto stonewashed in S35VN with stonewashed lockside. I will include the original box, bag, peanuts, as well as the black G10 scale, OD green G10 scale, and original hardware. The knife has rock solid lockup and centering as expected. Carried it maybe half a dozen times since I owned it, cut a few things here and there but no sawing logs. :)

I am asking $650NET to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back