Hinderer Herd (Pets) Pics

Haha! Looks like a destroyer in that pic Jensen!!! Love that beast with the frag scale!! Can't stop looking at it....

Cats are cool!!

Thanks buddy. I grew up always having a cat around the house. My other cats have been great hunters but this cat is on a whole other level (hence the nickname muleford the destroyer). He is a friggin serial killer. I've never seen anything like it. Every morning there is a pile of little bodies placed neatly by my back door. I've never seen a mouse or mole anywhere near my house yet everyday he gets one or two. He's even taken down a few rabbits bigger than he is (ill spare you guys from the pics I took. Haha) Hes great with my kids too. Gentle as can be and very affectionate. Believe it or not him and my 100 lbs rottie are best of friends. It's hilarious.

Me too! Sounds like Muleford is a great cat! That's pretty cool that your dog and cat are best friends! My cat and dog are still warming up to each other.

My cat doesn't leave me pile of dead bodies, but she does fetch!! It's hilarious!! She's better at it than my dog.

Found a picture from August of last year, my two girls, There enjoying there retirement, I hunted them when they were younger. (French Brittany's)
August 2013 012.jpgAugust 2013 013.jpg Thought I'd throw in a picture of Caleb, one of six grand children (I am super blessed).

They look like they're enjoying their retirement.... I'm sure all your grandkids keep you busy :) Cute grandkid!

adorable pets everyone!

unfortunately my buddy russian blue yuri vanished a few months ago

now filou runs the house on his own:

Here are the two that make up mine and my wife's Herd. Added another human to the Herd on June 23rd, a little boy, so we'll be keeping him from terrorizing the dogs soon lol.

uploadfromtaptalk1404770204065.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1404770204065.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1404770290409.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1404770290409.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 19
Our girl Rosy.............She's crossed over the Rainbow Bridge...still miss her.
scan0001.jpg

Recent image of my puppy...Hinderers were in my pockets and do not appear in the photo.

Back