• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer Tri Way Jurassic, Slicer with SDK Micarta Scale

BenjaminRush

Gold Member
Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with the member posting the first "I'll take it" here followed by a PM. Price includes PP G&S fees and shipping (US only please).

No trades please as I'm trying to build funds for a Brown LHC-X!

I also have a Drop Keen and PMP Revenge up for grabs here!

Hinderer Jurassic Slicer, tri-way pivot: I'm the original owner of this. Excellent condition. It's been pocketed and carried a few times, has whittled one stick and cut open a box or two. So really not used much at all. Factory edge. Solid lockup. Centering is just a touch off -- I haven't tried to adjust this. Wearing a SharpDressedKnives micarta scale. I think it was called a camo scale, but it really just looks like OD green, and it has black/brown layers below it that are only visible from the side. It's a nice look, a little more interesting than a standard OD green scale. Comes with the original red G10 as well. This one is great in hand, I just need to move it along to make some room. Asking sold for the knife and scale.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back