• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer Vintage XM-24 Gen 6 Smooth Walnut Spearpoint

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickettedge

Platinum Member
Hinderer Vintage XM-24 Gen 6 Smooth Walnut Spearpoint

BNIB, never carried, never cut with it, just it took it out for photos. I am selling it cheap just because I am trying to move my collection in a slightly different direction. This means selling some really great knives. Hint: I will have two more Hinderer knives over the weekend.

Price $500 OBO

View attachment 1370482 View attachment 1370485 View attachment 1370486 View attachment 1370487 View attachment 1370484 View attachment 1370483

Rules:
* All prices are OBO, however...
* The first "I'll take it" gets it, ordered by timestamp, however...
* I reserve the right to sell to whoever I choose.
* All prices include PayPal G&S and Priority Mail shipping
* PM me for PayPal address or put your contact info in the thread
* Must pay within 24 hours
* Shipping to US only, no forwarding addresses
* Will try to ship the next day as long as payment received before 7 pm central
* Please leave reviews after you receive the knife

Hey bud, I’m sort of new around here, but I’d like to nab this one. I’m used to eBay, how does this work?

broadscotch broadscotch hey bud, first let me say welcome to BF. It is a good place and the exchange can be a ton of fun.

Generally, you post on the thread, "I'll take it" and then you send a DM to the poster. I then send you my Paypal address and you send the payment. Once you receive the knife we both leave reviews.

Each seller has different ways they sell and forms of payment but what I have outlined here is the way most of the transactions work. I generally avoid the listings where the seller varies from this protocol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back