• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer XM-18 3.5 Package Deal - SOLD

Hinderer XM-18 3.5 Package Deal

I'm hoping to hook someone up with a nice package of 2 Hinderer XM-18 3.5 knives with a ton of extras for a great deal. Both are lightly used and carried and have been customized by REK with the following customizations. They both have been reground to 0.015" BTE, both have reground swedges, grinds are acid washed, flats are hand rubbed, and the flipper tabs have also been re-profiled for better ergonomics and comfort as shown in the pics. Please also see the videos provided, which show off the great action on these, they both can be flipped easily with no wrist.

Included in the package:
  • XM-18 3.5 Skinner with blue G10 scale, stoned washed frame, and bronze Ti LBS, standoffs, screws, barrels, pocket clip, and filler tab.
  • XM-18 3.5 Bowie with tan G10 scale, stoned washed frame, copper LBS and standoffs, and stock screws, barrels, pocket clip, and filler tab. - Hinderer Take Down Tool

Additional XM-18 3.5 Spare Parts:
  • 1 stock set of pocket clip, filler tab, and screws
  • 1 stock set of pocket clip, filler tab, and screws
  • 2 sets of stock standoffs
  • 1 set of stock screws and barrels
  • 2 stock LBSs
  • 1 full set of blue Ti screws, barrels, and pivot
  • 1 set of bronze Ti standoffs
  • 1 bronze Ti pivot
  • 1 Gray Precision bronze Ti LBS
$650 net OBRO including shipping within the US. I'd prefer to not break this package apart, but send me a PM if you're interested in just part of the package.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Back