• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer XM 24 Tri-Way, BM 761 Ti Monolock

Sirquest2k

Gold Member
Hello BF members!

Up for sale are several knives. Payment is done via paypal Goods and Services. CONUS only.

No hidden fees what I am asking is what you pay, shipping is on me.

Only getting rid of this to fund other knife purchases, and because I do not carry or use this knife.

First "I'll take it" followed by payment will get the knife. Open to trades.

If you have any questions or would like different pictures, dont hesitate to pm me or email jrayala85@outlook.com Thanks for looking!

Rick Hinderer XM 24 Spanto WF Battle Blue Ano and natural G10 Scale - Tri-Way.
This knife is in like new condition. Not taken apart, not used, and only handled. Knife is perfectly centered, deploys fast, and drops shut. Comes from the factory with bearings installed. Comes with box, card, and washers to swtich. Asking $500.00

Strider SMF 20CV Aluminum Handle

This in very good condition, only wear is on pocket clip, and the pivot bolt, where marks show from adjustment. No blade play in any direction, very good lock up, no lock stick, and blade slightly favors the show side scale.
Asking $480.00 Sold

Benchmade 761

Love this knife, but my Seb 21 takes its place everytime. Factory edge, untouched and razor sharp, slight wear through out but not very noticeable. Blade does not have any scratches, carried only, not used. No play in any direction, blade centering slightly favors the show side. Comes with box, and baggie. Asking $190.00

SMiff1.jpg

Smiff.jpg

Last edited:
Back