Hk citation fixed blade?

Bought this new . was wondering if there was some info on it . it has tan g10 full slab steel about 9-10 inches long . I believe its a fixed blade citation . steel sharpens up nice. Dont know if its the 8cr13mov steel or not . its feels alot bigger in hand and is quit nice. Paid 30 bucks for it . seems pretty sturdy

the bm citation, both folding and fixed blade, were part of a series of knives that benchmade did as an exclusive for big 5 sporting goods. i’ve got the folding version with the plain edge, tanto blade and blue-grey g10 scales. not sure what the steel they used is but like you said it takes a great edge. would love to have one of the fixed blade versions too.

i believe these were discoed about the same time as the rest of the h&k line. have seen a couple of the other folding knives in the series pop up in the local store every once in a while as. we old stock. and they’ll come up on the big auction site fairly regularly at very inflated prices. the 30 you paid for it sounds like a great deal, pretty sure that’s below the original retail for it.

Back