HK Patrol by Benchmade

Just received this bad boy today, my new EDC blade. Just couldn't bring myself to EDC a $300 blade (i.e. Microtech or TAD), so this fits the bill at $105 shipped from Blade HQ.

D2 blade steel, deep carry clip, and very lightweight at 3.4 ounces

Really nice for the price!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I've been curious on this one. I would have picked one up already if I weren't worried 3.4in would be too big for my normal carry.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Very sweet. Enjoy.

I think the US made HK's are some of Benchmade's lesser known gems. And the D2 on my HK has been stellar.

Very smooth action. Requires a deliberate press of the button and quite snappy.

How is this knife holding up? I'm trying to decide if I should get this Benchmade or a Protech Sprint. I already have a Godson.

Jealous of you guys that can carry autos. Great looking knife!

I carry a Benchmade AFO 2 but it honestly gets beaten out most of the time by my Spyderco Delica or Griptillian. I just can't find the right torx set to put the deep carry clip on it. I love the deep carry clip on the Griptillian and have another one ready to go on as soon as I can take the old one off of it. I don't see it getting much pocket time until then

Big bang for the buck! The blade shape is very similar to the 531, and D2 is good stuff.

This one slipped passed my radar..damn..love BM D2

Thanks a lot ..this thread just cost me $100 bucks..:D

Just got mine in. Pretty much as I expected. Quality and sharpness seem great to me.

It is a little bulkier than the CLA, but I didn't want to pony up the cost difference. The only thing that really bothers me about it is it feels like a pocket shredder with the clip. I may have to sand the area down.

Back