• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

HK USP 10rd 40S&W Mag, BlackPoint Digi Camo P226 Holster, Dan Haga Scorpion-ACR Adapter

M67

Gold Member
Continuing cleaning out some extras and looking to sell a used HK USP 40 10rd magazine, a like new Black Point Sig P226 OWB holster in desert digital came, and a Dan Haga Scorpion ACR adapter.

Price includes shipping and paypal. Shipping for the magazine is first class, holster is priority.

Please PM if interested, I've been busy at work and have had a lot of posts on my page about the adapter and sometimes I don't check BF for days unless I get a PM notification. I've sent 3-4 members posts on their page and never heard back.

Magazine is used, round count unknown. Picked up a used USP and jet funneled it so this is what it came with. Looks light used with no real marks/wear.

Price: $30

wVkDT1T.jpg

81uRp5h.jpg

vzTY98f.jpg

ipzxMSx.jpg

Black Point holster, like new, pistol inserted a couple times, never worn. Right handed with forward cant

Price: $60

f8bblZ1.jpg

qgp03YP.jpg

sFfkPZf.jpg

b3DTpDO.jpg

2) Dan Haga Designs CZ Scorpion-ACR Stock adapter. Mounted on a Scorpion but used the ACR stock on another firearm and went a different route with the Scorpion. Great condition.

Price: $75

IanIWMY.jpg

zzsAppG.jpg

0HnP2xL.jpg

A5SYDpY.jpg

Thank you for looking

Back