• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hoback, Liong Mah, and ZT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etablinsky

Gold Member
Payment via PayPal Goods and Services only. Price includes shipping via USPS (US only).

Hoback Kwaiback $465 (Firm/ CPM 20CV standard carbon fiber version)- At the time of this posting the knife sells brand new for about $675. I purchased the knife used from BladeForums. The knife has been used and carried. The knife has solid lock up and the blade is centered. I consider the knife to be in good conditioner. The knife will come with the original box.

Liong Mah XV $400 (Firm/ stonewashed titanium frame and stonewashed/satin blade)-At the time of this posting the knife sells brand new for about $475. I purchased the knife used from BladeForums. The knife has been rarely used or carried. The knife has solid lock up and the blade is centered. I consider the knife to be in good condition. The knife will come with the original pouch and materials.

ZT 0055 $160- At the time of this posting the knife sells brand new for about $220. I am the original owner (I purchased it from USAMadeBlade). The knife has been used and carried. The knife has solid lock up and the blade is centered. I consider the knife to be in good condition. The knife will come with the original box and materials.

Not really interested in trades at this time (perhaps a partially serrated sebenza 21).

I can be e-mailed at ***

Please provide your BladeForums profile name with any correspondence.

Thanks for your consideration.

1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back