Photos Hog Badger is Here!

I ordered 2...not sure which ones, as I think I changed my order...cannot wait to get these in hand.

C

That's a damn nice blade man. I'm going to use a line I remember from when I posted the pics of the Burp- If I had seen it in pics like this, in the hand, all those different angles, I would've been in. I like it a lot more seeing those shots, no joke. I'm not going to regret over it, just a knife, but damn if I wouldn't have bought one.
Nice blade! Love everything about it. Smoothed slabs are beautiful!

It sure looked shorter and stubbier to me, I'm not getting that from this shots.

That's a damn nice blade man. I'm going to use a line I remember from when I posted the pics of the Burp- If I had seen it in pics like this, in the hand, all those different angles, I would've been in. I like it a lot more seeing those shots, no joke. I'm not going to regret over it, just a knife, but damn if I wouldn't have bought one.

It sure looked shorter and stubbier to me, I'm not getting that from this shots.
Agree. I loved it in the original pics but I like the looks of it even better in these. In the stock photos it looked like a little bulldozer of a knife but it definitely looks more graceful in these pics. It actually looked different enough to me that I thought it would look better with a totally different blade color than I had originally ordered. I called the shop just in the nick of time and Amy went out on the production floor to pull my paperwork and get my order straightened out right before they went in for coating.

Totally agree Leo. We have asked for in hand pics for a long time. I think we got it on at least one model but that was about it.

There are those I have passed on that I would have ordered, and even a couple where I would have ordered more than one, where I just got one because I wasn’t sure. Most regretful for me was the WTH.

I understand hands are all different shapes and sizes and human body parts are harder to photograph with a pleasing aesthetic, but I don’t think it’s too arduous of a request.

Was thinking of making a poll thread for who would want in hand pics just to bring Boss attention to it more.

I want to propose a question to sample some opinions - I've been looking at Crosiers' blade and went back to the original posts to try and understand what I should be seeing in a photo so I know what to expect. Look at these and if you have any thoughts comparing them, I'd be interested to know.
Something in me says, if I see Crosiers blade back on November 1, I'm in - Now I know how some of you all have felt over certain things in the same way, I'm gettin it :D

hogbadger1.jpg
hogbadger2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh god I can’t wait...I have 2 Satin’s in Black G10 coming! I’m on pins and needles waiting for it to come cause if the wife gets the package before I do I’m in deep shit. Whoops!

I want to propose a question to sample some opinions - I've been looking at Crosiers' blade and went back to the original posts to try and understand what I should be seeing in a photo so I know what to expect. Look at these and if you have any thoughts comparing them, I'd be interested to know.
Something in me says, if I see Crosiers blade back on November 1, I'm in - Now I know how some of you all have felt over certain things in the same way, I'm gettin it :D

View attachment 934743
View attachment 934745
I think the rounded edges of the spine vs the squared edges of the two blades make Crosier's blade look to be not as wide as the stock photo but I bet they're pretty darn close. The stock photo blade does look like it has a bit more belly to it though. I like 'em both.

By the size of the holes it looks like maybe Crosier's blade pic could stand to be sized up a little. If so that could make the blade a tad longer than the stock photo.

I'm not sure if the pictures are to exact scale, but Crosier's does look more slender and stabbier, the talon holes look a bit smaller. It does remind me of one of my customs from Mr Gravelle. Also a six incher in 3v awesomeness.

I'm not sure if the pictures are to exact scale, but Crosier's does look more slender and stabbier, the talon holes look a bit smaller. It does remind me of one of my customs from Mr Gravelle. Also a six incher in 3v awesomeness.

There's not a whole bunch of those F6s out there in 3V. I have badgered (pun intended) Josiah for one to no avail. Congrats man, awesome blade :thumbsup: A hog badger would look great alongside it for sure.

Did you get a tracking number or anything? Just wanted to be prepared and be on the look out....don't want the USPS box sitting outside my door for too long.

Did you get a tracking number or anything? Just wanted to be prepared and be on the look out....don't want the USPS box sitting outside my door for too long.
I always get an email notification but even if you don't someone has to sign for it so I think you'e pretty safe not having to worry about it being left on your doorstep.

Now that’s a nice looking and practical knife right there! Looking forward to it big time! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back