• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

HONEST HUNTER'S

Hi Knife Nuts,

Up for sale are 3 Honest Hunter's

These will be the first 3 (stock removal) pieces I'm offering here on BladeForums.

• Each blade is approximately 3 5/8" from tip to front of handle
  • 1084 from Aldo
  • Differentially quenched
  • O.A.L. approximately 7 7/8"
  • Three 3/16' Corby Bolts

What is an Honest Hunter?

Basically they are everyday carry knives that are quite honestly, perfectly suited for unzipping a whitetail or any other big game. They can be carried quite comfortably in their hand stitched sheaths custom crafted by my father-in-law Paul Wittle. Each one weighs between 5-6 oz with most coming in about 5.2 - 5-7 oz. The full tang are drilled out for a nice balanced feel.

These first offerings are just 3 of 12 prototypes ... six were sold before I could start offering them here on BladeForums.

Each one comes with a padded zipped case from Pop's Knife Supply and a Certificate of Authenticity ... No. 1 - 12 "Honest Hunter Prototype".

First come, first serve ... just say in your response ...

• Tan and Copper
  • Tan and Brass
  • Green and Brass

Price for each piece is $305.00 delivered anywhere in the lower 48 ... all other's ... shipment to be calculated

Thank You,

Bobby

IMG_0777.JPG

IMG_0778.JPG

IMG_0779.JPG

IMG_0780.JPG

IMG_0781.JPG

IMG_0782.JPG

IMG_0783.JPG

Last edited:
Back