Horton Family Reunion

Just received my second Horton. They sure look nice together.:thumbup:

picture.php

One thing I've noticed about all knives worth anything,,,,,, they kinda migrate around from one friend to another.Yanno,,,,part of some larger *Family*. Like the SHSJ ZT, I just picked up,,,,, got it from Bali,,, who gave her NO love. Scratched here an there and pretty dull,,,,,,,,, Hell,,,,, as we all know ,,, George only loves SFNO's,,,,,,,, lol. Next thing yanno KH PM'd me , cuz it use to be his.....tellin me it's a keeper an all that. Fuck ,,,,, I KEEP all my blades , ain't sold a one yet. I cleaned the bitch up,,,,, and hit her wiv a steel till she was scary sharp,,,,,gr8 edge to start with but neglected. Decided ta polish her a lil with some compound,,,,,,,bitch proceeded to bite me good,,,,,,guess she was excited from all the attention, must knicked her clit or sumpthin !!!!!!!! and Yeppers those two Hortons look like mother and daughter,,,,,,don't neglect em,,,,,, theys females and they WILL bite!!!!!!!!!!!! biaaatches all ov em !!!!!

don't neglect em,,,,,,

Beat yes. Neglect no. Even though the little one was sharp, I spent around a hour with her on the strop bat. Black, green, pink compound and then straight leather. Just started the same with the chopper. This one has found a permanent home.:thumbup:

Back