Horton Knives.,....Club Platinum......10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annnd I'm back. Hey foos. Work's been insane. Sucking my life away. Got this baby on my subscribed list. Commence the mayhem!

Hey Yahl, Glad fir the new thread got in a bad place looking at those depleted uranium google search photos. Spent the day as Mr. Mom (I know it's cliche) is there anything better than sharing the outdoors with your son (or daughter)?

Nice spike there Horton. Looks like you could keep Jumbo from escaping the Circus just as easily as you could core the heart out of a terrorist. I love the CF. Now you need to add a ink pen refill to that thing and sell it as the Horton Tactical Ballpoint.

Wow, thats all I have to say. :eek:

Absolutely top notch work on both of those,,,:thumbup::thumbup:

you can blame uncle sam...... for depleted uranium sabot rounds,,,,,,,,,, they sure do kill.............and keep killin,,

Last edited:
Yer having a kid? :eek: Buckle in!! :eek:
:thumbup:
Piks Ruul!!
Fug the rest of ya...
:D

Man - the EDC is a sweet sweet blade.

The pika looks like straight out of alien move - ready to suck the blood out of unsuspecting human. lol.

That carbonfiber inlay is sweet, that thing is going to sleigh the shiz out of some unsuspecting but deserving icehole. It even has a place for gimp feces!

Yer having a kid? :eek: Buckle in!! :eek:
:thumbup:
Piks Ruul!!
Fug the rest of ya...
:D
Momma had one but I helped! working on a bankers family.
so far it's one hell of a ride but I wouldn't get off if I could

bear.......... this ones headin to you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its not perfect.. but, i would like u to have it..

Momma had one but I helped! working on a bankers family.
so far it's one hell of a ride but I wouldn't get off if I could

Momma will throw yo a$$ off after a few :D Don't take it personally ;)

get a small horse

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back