Horton Knives,, Club Platinum.............One-One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were lookin for another pup sometime next spring. I've never been around a ddb, they like any other mastiff?

thats a funny pic blake :)

we're gonna breed bordeauxs soon so speak up if anyone is looking for a pup. i think the compound needs one. these come from a long line of gimp herders

We've been looking for one for a while. Let me know a time frame and I'll speak to the ol lady.:)

If you knew all the good that trees do, you'd hug one. :D
The Smartest animal is killing the Planet. :confused:

I did not see many trees on my visit to China, but did see a hell of a lot of that pollution. It was very disturbing, and still is. The Chinese ask me what I thought of China when I was there and my response was that they better deal with the pollution quickly :eek:

I would imagine India, Mexico, Russia, etc. may be similar, at least in certain areas

thats a funny pic blake :)

we're gonna breed bordeauxs soon so speak up if anyone is looking for a pup. i think the compound needs one. these come from a long line of gimp herders

I would love to have one - I got to work on Momma a little first, as I don't think I can slip that one by her like I do knives and guns :D

Thanks Bear! Do you think we humans will help out the Planet a little more or just let it go to heck?

Jeremy.......an Operator at my Plant split her finger on that Benchmade!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back